Christine stumbled upon CrossFit in 2008 while looking for something new to add to her training regimen. After attending her Level I Certification class she was immediately hooked and hasn’t looked back.
Prior to CrossFit Christine’s training consisted mostly of running, biking and swimming. She had and still does participate in many fun runs, marathons and tri-athlons. She is dedicated and passionate about fitness and health and loves passing her knowledge and passion on to her CrossFit athletes. She has been training athletes in CrossFit for four years now and loves it. She herself competes in various CrossFit competitions and is always looking to improve herself and her athletes.
Christine loves to see people step outside of themselves and do things they never thought possible. She loves to push people to be all they can be and more! She is very involved in the community and loves how CrossFit compliments the sense of community she enjoys.
She is aiming for the Games in 2015 as a Master’s athlete.
“You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.”
- 1st place ProAnox Crossfit Masters Competition 2012
- Finished 2nd in the 2012 Oregon CrossFit Games Master's Divison
- 18th in Overall Women's RX Division Oregon CrossFit Games
- Competed on Beaverton CrossFit Team in 2012 Regionals Finished 17th
- 2nd Place in the 2013 NorCal Masters Competition
- Competed on Beaverton CrossFit Team in 2013 Regionals Finished 21st
- CrossFit Level 1 Certification
- CrossFit Level 2 Certification