- Judge at the 2010 CrossFit Games
- Judge at the 2011 Crossfit Games
- Ranked 10th worldwide in 2012 Crossfit Open
- Finished 13th in the 2012 CrossFit Games Master's 45-49 division
- 1st place Proanox Masters Crossfit Competition 2012
- 2012 Invictus Athlete Camp
- 3rd Place in the 2013 OC Throwdown Master's Division
- Ranked 6th worldwide in 2013 Crossfit Open
- Finished 13th in the 2013 CrossFit Games Master's Division
- Ranked 13th worldwide in 2014 Crossfit Open
- Finished 17th in 2014 Crossfit Games 45-49 division
- CrossFit Level 1 trainer
- Crossfit Level 2 certified
- USAW level 1 Olympic lifting certified
- Certified as a CrossFit Kids trainer
- Crossfit gymnastics certified
- Crossfit Olympic weightlifting certified
- CrossFit Olympic weightlifting trainer with 4 years of experience
- Red Cross First Responder CPR/First Aid
Mike has spent the last 30 years training and teaching fitness. He is always looking for the best way to help others achieve their short term and long term fitness and health goals.
Over the years Mike has competed in multiple running, duathlon and triathlon events. He has completed several marathons/ultras and mountain bike races. Mike has competed at the highest levels in Crossfit, competing at the CrossFit Games in 2012 , 2013 , 2014. 3 years in a row is no easy task.There is a mind set needed to compete and complete these events and Mike has it. To help motivate CrossFit athletes to be the best they can be, Mike is dedicated to a healthy lifestyle and believes in leading by example. He wants to bring everyone to their best fitness level by teaching and training them in all aspects of fitness and healthy living. Mike’s commitment to all his athletes inside and outside the “Box” is unparalleled. With years of experience and successful application Mike is a great resource as a coach and mentor.
Mike believes that any person, regardless of fitness level or experience, can benefit from CrossFit training. He enjoys training beginners to top athletes and everyone in between.
“Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.” – Confucius