1. You can’t go wrong with meat and nuts for breakfast, this will start your day off without an insulin spike! (a good thing for losing body fat)
2. Speaking of insulin spiking, avoid soda and fruit juices these are some of the worst things you can put in your body, there is no fiber in the fruit juices to slow down the absorption of the sugar. And if you still drink soda all I can say is “Really?”
3. Diet is more important than what you do in the gym, ask questions of any of the coaches and we’d love to help you!
4. Drink more water! At least half your bodyweight in ounces, your pee should be clear or close to it. Don’t make me ask you because I will 😉
5. Remember the majority of your meals should consist of meat and vegetables, nuts and seeds, some fruit, little starch (potatoes), NO sugar.
6. When you train HAVE fun! But when you are under the bar get serious, while you are squatting is not a good time to talk to your friends.
7. Pay attention to your form vigorously, but remember…..paralysis by analysis is a real thing.
8. Farmers carries are good for your soul, even better than chicken soup.
9. Always try to get stronger, strong people are harder to kill and more useful in general (Mark Rippetoe)
10. Lululemon has really comfy clothes, and they make you look good.