Colleen was a “late bloomer” to the world of athletics. Never having played a sport in high school or college, Colleen found fitness as an adult and it changed her life. It became a source of passion and revealed an inner drive that she never knew existed. Although she was an avid runner and triathlete for years, she was looking for something different while trying to juggle work and life with two small boys. She started CrossFit in November 2011 and was hooked from the start. Colleen firmly believes that CrossFit has the ability to make athletes not only physically stronger, but also brings confidence in all aspects of daily life. Because CrossFit challenges individuals every day to do things they have never done before, they gain confidence outside the gym to try new things.
In fact, CrossFit gave Colleen the confidence to leave the full-time corporate world after 20 year to become certified as a personal trainer and a CrossFit Trainer.
Colleen’s primary motivation is being able to experience the change in athletes first-hand as they grow and develop. “Seeing the smile on an athlete’s face when they accomplish their goals is something I will never tire of.”
- 2017 CrossFit Crag Winter Partner Competition - 2nd Place
- 2016 Northeast Classic Masters Competition - 5th Place
- 2015 Northeast Classic Masters Competition - 7th Place
- 2012 Ocean State Masters Competition - 2nd Place
- 2003 Completed Lake Placid Ironman
- 2018 - CrossFit Level 2 Trainer
- 2015 - USA Weightlifting Level 1 Sports Performance Coach
- 2013 - Crossfit Level 1 Trainer
- 2013 NASM Personal Trainer