SUMMER YOUTH STRENGTH & CONDITIONING
The classes are fun, challenging and rewarding, run by qualified coaches that give the kids something to aspire to.
- Learn correct technique from qualified coaches in a safe environment
- Improve sport performance
- Improve overall strength and conditioning
- Strengthen the body and mind, ultimately improving all life skills
WE OPERATE UNDER THESE KEY PRINCIPLES:
- Injury prevention is key. It does not matter how strong or fast you are if you are injured and cannot perform. Athlete safety is the foremost priority.
- There is no such thing as sport specific training. Athletes need to be trained with a solid focus on structural balance and relative strength in order to prevent injury and improve performance. World renowned trainer Charles Poliquin states this,
“Sport-based training is best achieved by getting stronger, faster, and more powerful, whereas practice time should be used to train specific sport skills. You will improve sport performance markers most if you use traditional strength training exercises and apply them to your sport.”
- We identify your limiting factor and work to fix it by providing a full array of strength , mobility, and conditioning drills. Whether you are a baseball player and you suffer from shoulder overuse injuries or a volleyball player looking to increase your power, we can help you fix these problems through target stretching and proper strength work.
Email email@example.com for more information.