HOW DOES IT WORK?
This program pairs you with a nutrition coach from our gym who has been screened, trained and certified to teach you the ins and outs of meal prepping, weighing, tracking and more. Your coach understands that every physical body is different. They listen, adjust and help you learn how to make sense of your own anatomy and relationship with food. Because no two bodies are the same.
FILL OUT THE QUESTIONNAIRE — Answer a few questions so we can get to know you.
MEET YOUR COACH — We’ll assign you to a nutrition coach to guide you through every step.
SET YOUR GOALS — Then your coach will tell you how many grams of protein, fats, and carbs you need to consume daily to reach them.
KEEP TRACK — Chart your progress in one central web app that logs your weight, macronutrients, measurements, milestones, photos and more.
GAIN SUPPORT — Stay accountable with weekly one-on-one check-ins.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Learn how to track your food and use tracking apps
- Learn what your body needs in order to feel and perform at its best
- Gain an understanding of serving sizes, quality and nutritional composition of your favorite dishes
- Establish habits and routines
- Learn about yourself and your tendencies with food – emotions, triggers, cravings, etc.
- Develop a positive relationship with food
- Experience first-hand the importance of consistency to see the best possible results
- Work through the initial discomfort of tracking your food, eating at restaurants and dealing with peer pressure
*Results may vary. Following your coach’s guidelines is required for best results.
Email email@example.com for more information.